Since I started blogging I started reading a lot of other blogs (I know, imagine that). I get a chance to see a lot of awesome posts this way and I thought the drudgery of Monday’s would be a great way share those posts and other interesting things that I stumble upon with you.
Each Monday I’ll be bringing you a Mini Map of things I came across last week. Anything that isn’t work safe is denoted as such [NSFW]. If you come across anything you think is awesome and should be included in a Mini Map Monday (srsly… ANYTHING!) then feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks all, I hope you enjoy them.
I hope everyone had a happy zombie Jesus day!
1. I can’t come up with anything witty to lead into this story. It’s just hilarious and the judges comment about the case is the best.
2. Betsy sent this to me. You get to make a bumper sticker and they give it to you for free. How awesome is that?! Now… what to pick…
3. Betsy (she pops up a lot) said she got a new mailman the other day and that he was super good at doing his job. I wonder if she knows what he’s REALLY doing.
4. It must be spring because I just keep finding more things that has to relate to sperm banks. Remember, Cryos isn’t responsible if you get your dick chopped off. Definitely NSFW.
5. We know and love her as Brittany but her real name is Heather Morris, talk about a girl who can dance. She really tears it up.
Here she is again dancing with Beyonce in All The Single Ladies. Glee brought her in to teach them the dance and loved her so much that it got her the part on the show. Mrs. Morris is amazing.
6. If you are from the USA then you might remember this commercial from the Superbowl (not that I watch the Superbowl, there’s no locker room scenes, but I did watch the commercials on Hulu the day after).
It was awesome how cute the commercial was but they recently put out another commercial as well…
How cute is that?!
7. I guess today is gonna be one of those days where I link a ton of videos instead of things to read. Oh well! Have you heard Lady Gaga’s Born this Way? Weird Al is apparently making another album (I haven’t heard about him in YEARS). He’s decided to parody Born this Way and call it Perform This Way. It’s not horrible, worth a 50% listen. It also has been okayed by Gaga now.