Since I started blogging I started reading a lot of other blogs (I know, imagine that). I get a chance to see a lot of awesome posts this way and I thought the drudgery of Monday’s would be a great way share those posts and other interesting things that I stumble upon with you.
Each Monday I’ll be bringing you a Mini Map (thx Linaa!) of things I came across last week. Anything that isn’t work safe is denoted as such [NSFW]. If you come across anything you think is awesome and should be included in a Mini Map Monday then feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks all, I hope you enjoy them.
FNCCC Week 12: We are taking a break this week so have fun!
1. I’ve always loved when you see a robber get attacked. When they get a dose of their own medicine. This just goes to show you that you shouldn’t fuck with someones Nintendo DS.
2. This link is to Urban Dictionary and better explains the picture if you don’t understand it.
3. The top 50 movies from the 2000’s.
4. To follow up the top 50 movies you need a list of movies that would have only been made better with bacon.
6. I’m sure everyone knows the infamous Westboro Baptist Church. Speaking of them conjures images of insanity and zealotry similar to nazis. Seriously… how fucking crazy do you have to be when the Klu Klux Klan has a disclaimer saying, “The Ku Klux Klan, LLC. has not or EVER will have ANY connection with The “Westboro Baptist Church”. We absolutely repudiate their activities.” They show up at all sorts of events and picket them for one reason or another. The top 7 craziest pickets they’ve ever done.
I’ve got a bunch of Youtube videos this week.
7. First we have a WoW one. You should recognize these places, at least for a few more months.
8. Christina Aguilera has an amazing voice. Sometimes she drags it through the mud doing something electronic to it or just singing very poppy. Her Beautiful video was great but it really helped to showcase her voice. Her new ballad is amazing.
9. Just in case you have some random chemistry components laying around you could make your own glowsticks. I wonder if this stuff comes in those little kits kids get?
10. I get to do my blog from work and watch TV when I don’t have customers but I envy this guy.