Since I started blogging I started reading a lot of other blogs (I know, imagine that). I get a chance to see a lot of awesome posts this way and I thought the drudgery of Monday’s would be a great way share those posts and other interesting things that I stumble upon with you.
Each Monday I’ll be bringing you a Mini Map (thx Linaa!) of things I came across last week. Anything that isn’t work safe is denoted as such [NSFW]. If you come across anything you think is awesome and should be included in a Mini Map Monday then feel free to email me at email@example.com.
Thanks all, I hope you enjoy them.
I hope you had a great 4th of July! I was at work at the porn store telling people they couldn’t return the sex toy that they only wanted for 1 day (srsly). On to the random!
1. Let’s start out with a nice video shall we. Did any of you know that Kurt is going to play Raphael in the next Ninja Turtle movie?
2. I never knew that Glee was going to do a reality show. They were going to do basically do some version of American Idol I guess to try and find singers for the show. They were holding open auditions via their Myspace page and you can still view the peeps audition tapes. If you’ve got some hearing left that you haven’t destroyed they’re’s some REALLY great videos.
3. The Glee auditions is also where Zerio found this guy. He does something called College Musical which is kind of neat, the songs from it are NSFW. That whole sentence of links was all setup for this awesome video(s)…
The first one is a song I absolutely love and the style he’s done it in is pretty awesome.
The second video of his is the one that everyone normally wants to see. His voice is amazing and the setup is just phenomenal.
4. This week in WTF Oklahoma I bring you this little piece.
5. Am I the last person on Earth to hear about this? I don’t know about you but the Thundercats shaped my youth. How many of you shoved your sword like item (read: tree branch, broom, wooden spoon) into the air and yelled Thundercatsssss HO! Exactly. Well, they’re coming back.
6. Google being the monster they are decided to put out ze list. They graciously left themselves off the list, thinking they were too important to be concerned with trivialities of how big their epeen.
7. Those cute lil’ plastic sacks that say Wal-Mart on them… if only they had ideas as creative as these.
8. The Xbox 360 is coming out with a device called the Kinect. Basically it just registers the bodies movement but they haven’t really capitalized on the possibilities this leads to. Can you imagine the games that SHOULD come out for it?
9. In case you aren’t in love with Despicable Me you can go make one!
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net