Since I started blogging I started reading a lot of other blogs (I know, imagine that). I get a chance to see a lot of awesome posts this way and I thought the drudgery of Monday’s would be a great way share those posts and other interesting things that I stumble upon with you.
Each Monday I’ll be bringing you a Mini Map (thx Linaa!) of things I came across last week. Anything that isn’t work safe is denoted as such [NSFW]. If you come across anything you think is awesome and should be included in a Mini Map Monday then feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks all, I hope you enjoy them.
I must be getting older because its May already and I’m not sure where the previous 4 months have gone. I’ve got some kewl stuff this morning though so I hope you enjoy!
1. Gonna start us off with a little video. Its kind of long but its cute.
2. Blizzard is going to have quite a successful year I’d imagine and the PR campaign is starting to ramp up. They’ve been giving tours to reporters and interviews to the their subjects. There’s a very nice inner workings article at Ars Techina that was put up last week. Very interesting read.
3. Blizzard’s Tom Chilton also did an interview last week about Cataclysm. I don’t think I’ve seen it linked from MMO or World of Raids so maybe I found it first (not likely). It’s all about Cataclysm though and definitely interesting.
4. This week in What has Oklahoma done now? I bring to your attention some rather political information. The article is SFW but its about abortion (there aren’t any graphic pictures or anything). It talks about several measures that Oklahoma has recently passed in regards to abortion. They still have to be signed off on but its highly likely they will be. One of them is a bit invasive? Anyway, skip it if you want but when you read it you’ll be like… srsly… they want you to do what?
5. Where you offended by my making fun of Oklahoma and our new abortion laws? You could always leave me a Post It! If you don’t know I have an insane love for office supplies. If you ever wanted to get me a gift then anything from an office supply store will make me giddy. Post its, color ful pens, stationary, nifty staplers, colored staples… you know it, I’ll love it. I’m hoping for the linked Post It device (I don’t care if it might not be real!)
6. Everyone has seen tattoos, sometimes they are good, sometimes they are bad, sometimes they are OMFG THATS CREEPY!
8. I absolutely loved this video. Ya know that feeling ya get when the mob is at 1% and everyone is on vent going omg we beat it and then…
9. I thought my obsession with Lady Gaga knew no bounds… I was wrong. I’m pretty sure one of those guys is Zalana but I’m not 100% sure of that.