“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.”
I got my first award! Makes me super happy!
It would seem that Saresa of Destructive Reach thinks that I am worthy of this award (which is the last thing my ego needs, just ask any of my 2 friends). I went over and checked out her blog and you HAVE to read her About the Author that is written by her lovely pet Dagpep. I wish I could give the award to her as well because her posts are spastic and witty and very funny.
A requisite of this reward is that you list seven blogs who also deserve the award and a bit about them:
- BobTurkey: A good mix of informative and fun posts.
- Holy Dueg: He updates daily. Great for casual read, casual raiders, and intelligent thought.
- Kray’s Adventures: She’s my gurl yo! Always a good read (mainly because she says my name in it sometimes)!
- Leafshine: One of the first blogs I found when I was starting up. Her screenshots always look so good, like I’m seeing things in High Def or something, not sure why.
- Nerf this Druid: I lead our healers and for along time I didn’t fully understand the full depth of the Druid healer. Averna’s posts are very helpful insight into the Druid.
- Pugnacious Priest: Shadow priest. Nuff said.
- Penance Priest: An all around good blog. Nice layout, simple yet pretty (I’m really big on the aesthetics) and easily navigated.
Now I’m supposed to note 10 things about myself that you might not know. Which is fun, cuz it feeds the ego!
- Sometimes, when I’m talking, the hillbilly just flies right out of me. I ainswer my phone. I warsh my dishes.
- I’m 99% bark 1% bite… but its a fierce and vicious 1%!
- I have anger management issues, but I lead raids to release it on 24 other people.
- I started this blog as a creative outlet to help relieve stress.
- I love to heal (all of my 80’s are healers).
- I’m lactose intolerant. I plan entire evenings around a bowl of ice cream.
- I often argue the opposite point of an argument for arguments sake whether I believe what I’m arguing about or not.
- I’m REALLY bad at coming up with excuses for not doing things.
- “I’m busy hanging out with myself tonight.”
- “Pizza isn’t a motivating factor for me coming over.”
- I’ve been the manager of a porn store for 5 yrs. It is by far the most exciting job I’ve ever had.
- I was out of stuff so I asked an IRL friend something you might not know about me, “You flame on when you get drunk.” Isn’t she wonderful?!