Since I started blogging I started reading a lot of other blogs (I know, imagine that). I get a chance to see a lot of awesome posts this way and I thought the drudgery of Monday’s would be a great way share those posts and other interesting things that I stumble upon with you.
Each Monday I’ll be bringing you a Mini Map (thx Linaa!) of things I came across last week. Anything that isn’t work safe is denoted as such [NSFW]. If you come across anything you think is awesome and should be included in a Mini Map Monday then feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks all, I hope you enjoy them.
I felt kinna bad about skipping ANOTHER minimap monday so I figured I’d just give it to y’all today.
1. First we start you off with a little quiz, something to eat some of your time.
2. The iPhone 4 is available for preorder today and with all that buzz about it I wanted to bring your attention to this phone. It looks amazing and I’d certainly love to own something that awesome looking.
3. I love the iPhone… Sue… well…
4. Ever see things so cute it makes you sick to your stomach? No? Maybe it’s just me…
5. Did you know that Kurt’s part in Glee was written for him? The character I mean. It didn’t originally exist but was created for him after he tried out for another part. The same thing happened with the amazing Brittany.
6. Mortal Kombat is a genre that has grown up with me. The first game came out when I was a kid and even if the movies were atrocious, I still liked ‘em. I don’t think this trailer is real but it’s a great idea for a reboot of the series.
7. Do we have anyone who is afraid of needles? Anyone? I guess not… you probably won’t care about this then.
8. Okay, think back now. When was the last time you saw a decent movie staring Nicholas Cage? The only one that comes to mind is the one with him and Sean Connery where they had to break into Alcatraz or whatever. Anyway, he’s coming out with a new movie that also has geek-chic cutie Jay Baruchel in it called The Sorcerer’s Apprentice that I think looks awesome… assuming they don’t put it in 3D.
9. woowoo I’m not an intellectual fucktard! How do you rank?
10. I opened this email… “If you can take every top ten hit of the first six months of this year and make one song, I’m pretty sure that just goes to show how monotonous and repetitive and unoriginal pop music is these days. And that DJ Earworm is a kind of genius. And that I’m old.”